Este debate contiene 0 respuestas, tiene 1 mensaje y lo actualizó EmersonF EmersonF hace 1 año, 4 meses.

Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones
  • #2439
    EmersonFEmersonF
    Experto
    2
    Miembro desde 08/11/2015

    Aston Martin DB4 Series II (1960)

    Aston Martin DB4 Series II.

    After the DB Mark III, the DB4 was launched in 1958.  Carrozzeria Touring (Milan, Italy)  designed an elegant and understated gentleman’s GT and licensed to Aston Martin their patented superleggera tube body framing system, all covered by lightweight aluminum panels. The DB4 was the first model built at Aston’s then-new Newport Pagnell factory, and its styling influenced the company’s products for more than a decade to come. With four-wheel disc brakes and an aluminum twin-cam 240 horsepower engine capable of a top speed of 140 mph, the DB4 quickly became the standard bearer for luxury high performance in the UK, and it established a brilliant reputation for the marque around the world.

    The AMOC Register has separated DB4s into five series, which roughly correspond to many differences in the configuration. The second series cars are today respected as the first to be modified to solve certain problems with early production, while representing the last with the attractive, one-piece “cathedral” tail lamps, the tall bonnet scoop, and the original grille design. [More]

    Source/Photo Credit: RM Auctions

Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.